Gould Galleries maintains a varied exhibition calendar. The downstairs gallery holds two important, museum-quality exhibitions each year accompanied by well researched, illustrated colour catalogues and three exhibitions by contemporary artists. The upstairs gallery is used to display theme exhibitions and mixed stock shows specifically aimed at presenting viewers a diverse selection of works unrelated to those downstairs.
Gould Galleries has a strong presence outside its physical space, and as a member of the Australian Antique Dealers' Association, undertakes annual exhibitions at the Sydney Antique and Fine Art Fair.
Rob Gould is an approved valuer under the Taxation Incentives for the Arts Scheme and will undertake valuations for insurance, market appraisal or donations under the Taxation Incentives Scheme.
The director and staff gladly offer advice on the formation of a collection, large, small, corporate or private. Commissions of paintings or sculpture for public or private places and portraits can be arranged. Framing, restoration, financing, presentation, freight and hanging of works can be undertaken.
* On-site consultations to ascertain the optimum selection and placement of works of art
* Appraisal of art works.
* Valuations for insurance, estate or donation purposes
* Framing and conservation.
* Advise on Superannuation purchases
* Purchase of individual works or entire collections.
* Negotiating purchases from other sources and bidding at auction.
We provide the discreet, personal, private alternative to auctions at substantially lower commission rates.